The Applied Improvisation Network World Conference 2013
Wednesday October 2nd – Saturday October 5th
at the Kalkscheune in Berlin/Germany
THE ART OF LEADERSHIP
How to create resilient cultures in a VUCA* world
*volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous
The Applied Improvisation Network (AIN) is a worldwide community of 2.500 practitioners. We are founders, executives, consultants, trainers, teachers, scientists, artists, therapists, managers, coaches and many more, all using improvisation techniques from theatre, jazz or other disciplines.
We gather at an annual conference, when international experts in management, health, education and arts introduce their perspectives on Applied Improvisation – with fun, passion and professionalism.
The AIN world conference 2013 focuses on leadership. From thriving organizations to self leadership, via artful stewardship and self-organizing communities, we’ll explore the emergence of resilient cultures in the face of our challenges living in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
We are looking forward to the most exciting event of 2013!
Together with you!
You will benefit from
- Many practical ideas, tools, techniques, tips and small steps you can use immediately to create instant impro experiences and learnings wherever you work.
- Inspirational talks that will quickly give you great information and pleasure
- A wide choice of stimulating presentations and workshops representing diverse interests in the fields of business, community development, arts, health sector, charities, academics, soft skills and therapists
- Ongoing theatre and music sessions at the small theatre integrated in the venue
- Panel discussions, with lively conversations and question-and-answer sessions
- A wealth of conversations that stretch your mind, expand your thinking, add real value and inspire you to learn and do more
- Access during and after the conference to video and photo documentation
- Growing your network of outstanding practitioners, colleagues and friends – worldwide!
- A real sense of belonging to a generous international community of knowledgeable and experienced practitioners, giving you ongoing access to extensive resources and support.
The whole conference information as a DOWNLOAD!